Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lorraine's First Try at Blogging!



Hi Everyone!

Paul is teaching me how to blog so this is my first attempt. We got up early today (well Randy did, I slept until 8:06) and went for a 46 mile bike ride. We rode out from Burnett's Creek Elementary up to Otterbein and back with a stop at Fellure Grocery for lunch. We highly recommend it if you're out for a ride.

Yesterday was a full day. I picked up Anja and Isabel Owens and we rushed off for a haircut at Love's. It was Isabel's birthday party later in the day and I was keeping the girls to allow Paul and Lynne to get ready for the party. We came home and got dressed for the party. We had a cookout with Isabel's friends and their parents.

We left Isabel's party for Ryan Brothers and Rochelle Bass' wedding in Marion Indiana. It was a beautiful wedding and made me feel very old since I remember when Ryan was 2 years old and used to help me make cookies! We got them several baking utensils along with some brownie mix. The first time we met Ryan, Don and Sharon came over for dinner and Sharon had brought brownies for desert. We were all in the living room when Sharon noticed Ryan sprawled across the living room table about to get the brownies. She yelled at him and he very innocently answered "I'm only smelling them!" It really matched his personality. Well, now it is 24 years later and little Ryan is now happily married to his college sweetheart. He and Rochelle have dated for five years, so I know that they are very ready for marriage! Congratulations to both of them!


Above is a picture of us before the wedding. We've really aged!!!!


1 Comments:

At August 8, 2010 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Randy and Lorraine Myer said...

Looks great Lorraine. It's tough trying to get something out on the blog every couple of days, particularly when you have a million other things going on, but I think people will come to rely on it as a source for how you guys are doing.

It also helps when people comment, provides the author some encouragement to keep the effort up. Looking forward to other great posts and pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home